Current content (10 July 2009) includes:
The Evaluation of Digital WorkThis area is for an ongoing project by members of the MLA Committee on Information Technology. We are experimenting with a wiki as a way of developing materials to assist in the evaluation of digital work for tenure and promotion.
- Types of Digital Work - A list of types of academic digital work with thoughts as to how they might be presented for evaluation and how they might then be evaluated.
- Short Guide to Evaluation of Digital Work - A list of questions evaluators can ask about digital work being assessed for tenure and promotion.
- Stories - A collection of fictional and real cases with suggestions as to how these cases might be prepared and evaluated.
- Documenting a New Media Case - A section for candidates on documents to gather and language to use to prepare your case. Unifinished
- Frequently Asked Questions about job seeking in digital fields. Unfinished
- Links and Bibliography about the evaluation of digital work. Unfinished
- To Do is a list of things to do to improve this